February 07, 2011

fascination ends

chilly days meant that my usually icy cold palms will be colder than usual.
chilly days also meant that memories of you will come floating by....


7 May 
Arms intertwined with my head resting, fitting nicely and perfectly into the mold that is your shoulders; you leaned in closer, the smell of your cologne, stronger. I never told you.. but just a whiff of it was enough to send me  into a state of delirium.
With my head in the clouds, I tried to shift my attention to the fascinating little silver thing in my hands. You promised to guide me through a mini game of Jackass on your psp but you know, with you around, I am distracted. You are my distraction.
Each time I couldn't control the snowball, you'll hold my hand, guiding me through the whole game. And when you do that, it drives me crazy. But you don't know that do you?
And when your psp ran on empty, we sat there in silence; just enjoying each other's company. You wrapped your arms around me, our fingers laced. It was nice feeling. Something that I know I will miss whenever we're apart. 
You make me happy. You really do.
 ---

Just something I've found somewhere in my saved drafts.
Revisiting this memory and being able to publish this without having to choke on my tears means that I'm okay. I'm a-okay!