February 28, 2011

useless banter

I've been up for about 27 hours now. It's strange...it feels like I'm drifting about from one place to another.  it's the same light headed feeling that I get on the night of December 29. A little surreal, like your mind isn't chained down by thoughts of different sorts that makes you wanna pull your hair out. feels like your head is floating amongst the clouds.

Pardon me if I don't even make sense now. I see phrases, words, different words floating about in my head and i can't seem to string them together in a manner that makes sense to even myself. That's always a constant struggle isn't it? Materialising your thoughts/feelings.

Dang.

I should prolly head to the library soon. I haven't read for so long, i think i'm starting to lose my ability to write.